Infants 8 weeks - 18 months
Toddler 18 months - 3 years
Pre-School 3 years - 5 years
Before and After School class for Grades K - 5
Nana’s House is located in a beautiful, modern, award winning facility in Rock Hill, opposite the Emerald Green Community, behind Frontier Insurance building.
Early Literacy Development is a primary curriculum focus. Each classroom is supplied with age-appropriate educational materials based upon the developmental needs of children.
Reading to and with children is a daily activity that helps to promote a love of reading and learning.
Sample Daily Schedule
Child centered activities
Read aloud time
Group circle time-lessons
Wash-up and snack time
Outdoor/indoor exercise period
Wash-up -Lunch — rest or nap
Music and movement
Arts and crafts projects
Stories and finger plays
Self-selected center activities
Nana's House Child Care Center, is special because
1. We cater to the social, emotional, physical, cultural and intellectual needs of young children in a warm, safe, and nurturing environment.
2. The center has a closed security system with swipe card access for family members as well as an Indigo video surveillance system.
3. The curriculum includes experiences in early literacy, mathematics, science social studies, music, and cooking.
4. We offer many opportunities for creating arts and crafts projects with a balance of in indoor and outdoor exercise and play periods.
5. Children bring their lunches from home.
6. Children rest or nap daily in cribs or cots with their own personal supplies provided from home.
7. Parent conferences and meetings are held at regular intervals to support and maintain home-school connections.